Friday, October 23, 2009

Another week of incubation... complete!

Today I am VERY thankful that we've had a successful week of extra "incubation" for the babies. The medicine really seems to help control the frequency of my contractions. I had a check-up with my OB (I go back every week now) and she seems pleased with how we're doing. Nothing new to report, except that we're still chuggin' along, hoping to make it to at least 36 weeks! The babies are still incredibly active, which I really enjoy. Each day I just get more and more excited about their arrival. Mom says its like knowing that we are going to win the lottery in just a few weeks... we can't wait! So thanks for all of the continued prayers... they are certainly working. God is taking such good care of us... XOXO

1 comment:

Kate Godfrey said...

YAY! We are so excited that everything is going so well for you. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts ;)