Saturday, October 3, 2009

30 weeks??!!


















Seriously? We are already here at the end of the 30 week mark? I can't believe how quickly time has passed, but I must say I am pretty excited that we get to meet these little ones soon. All is well... passed my glucose tolerance test and I'm feeling great... a little tired, but wonderful all the same. We have been blessed by our friends and family during our three showers over the past few weeks. I have posted a "best of" collection of pictures. Thanks so much for everyone's love and generous support... we are so grateful. We go back for a repeat ultrasound on Oct. 16th, so I will post more pictures then. Enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on every day! I am so happy for you!!! Hope you are getting lots of sleep. Sending lots of love your way.