Monday, July 20, 2009

20 weeks!!??

I can't believe we are here at our 20 week mark. What an amazingly awesome experience this has been... can't believe it is going so quickly! Truly, we are thankful for each day. It has been a blast to read our books each week just to see "what the babies are doing". We are also excited to head back to the OB this Friday for an ultrasound/check-up. Keep those prayers coming for healthy babies! It seems my stomach has grown a bit over the past week... pictures to come later. Mom laughed at me a little when she saw me this weekend, surprised at how much I'd grown since her last visit 3 days prior. I am now feeling the babies move more consistently. Jason and I were even able to "see" a movement the other day. So cool. We've started on the nursery and will post pictures when finished. Other than that, all is well. Jason laughed at me yesterday in the grocery store as I purchased yet another two boxes of cereal. I'm wondering exactly how much cereal can be consumed during the second trimester of pregnancy... lots, I'm guessing. By the way, if you have not tried them yet, Fruity Cheerios are delicious! Anyway, just wanted to share our thoughts as we start this milestone week. I will post again after our appointment on Friday. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah! You are half way!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery and your adorable belly! I think of you often and smile whenever I see twins. We are so happy for you!!!! Love, The Smith Family