Tuesday, July 14, 2009

16 week excitement

We are so happy to share the news that we are having a little boy and a little girl!  Each day, we fall more and more in love with these two little babies! We are so incredibly thankful to be a part of this miracle... God is so good to us. Below are some pictures from our cookout/scavenger hunt that we had to share the news with our families. Enjoy!




Mom bought this super cute cake to bring to the cookout. Can you tell that we are just a little excited?



I will upload more pictures after our next ultrasound. Thanks for sharing in the excitement!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love it! You are so creative. I talked with your Mom today about your shower. I am so excited to help! Sending you lots of love and hugs. Let me know when you are available to get together.