Thursday, November 12, 2009

You're still pregnant?

Ah, yes... those words were spoken to me today as my OB walked in for my check-up. It makes you giggle just a little to know that I had more contractions when I was on the medicine than I have since I've been off... oh goodness. Anyway, no significant change in my cervix, so I set up another appointment for next week. Could I be that person that carries twins to term??!! Only time will tell... Thanks for all the sweet thoughts and prayers! XOXO

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Whooohoo for still being pregnant! Those babies are going to be so cuddly. I love the new background. Have a great day!!!

G'ma Mennel said...

Anxious as you two may be, you need
to rest up inasmuch as you are going to be busier than you can
possibly imagine once Claire & Griffin arrive. G'ma Mennel

Ashley said...

I am just dying to see those babies!!! Congrats guys! I am so excited for you!

jamie said...

Ummm, I don't know how I never knew you had a blog but I am so glad that I came across it today!! Very cute and cannot wait to see updates!