Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Come on springtime!!!!

The babies are 4 months old on Thursday... my goodness time flies!  They are both so much fun!  We are anxiously awaiting their first "roll" from back to front.  Claire will "roll" from her belly to her back and both babies will get turned on their sides, so close to rolling over that we hold our breath each time thinking it will happen.  They are holding their heads much more steady and both enjoy playing in their Bumbo seats.  Claire has had a few nights recently where she has slept the entire night through!  Now if we could just get Griffin on board, we'd be set!  We are really looking forward to spring and loved the little taste of the warm weather that we had a while ago.... took advantage of the beautiful sunshine and took our first stroller ride around the neighborhood!  Let's hope it gets warm again here soon!  XOXO

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the updated pictures and the st. patty's day hats made me smile! I would love to get together for a visit. Marilyn waves to the babies on the computer! Just let me know when you are free! Lots of love to you!

Nana (Deb Mennel) said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!! Hope to see them soon!

Aunt Deb

jamie said...

I just love the updated pictures...they are getting so big sitting up in their little Bumbo seats! I am glad you were able to get out and enjoy the nice weather. Carter has been loving it! Give the babies kisses for me!